Tork alcohol-free foam sanitiser with lactic acid is the perfect choice for waterless hand hygiene when alcohol is not an alternative. The product is easy to transport and to handle as it does not carry warning symbols. Since the formula contains 100% plant-based ingredients plus water and is also 100% biodegradable, it’s a responsible choice. Suitable for all Tork Skincare Dispensers (S4).
- Effective alcohol-free sanitiser according to EN1500 and EN14476 (All enveloped viruses, such as: HIV, SARS, Corona, HBV, HCV, Influenza H1N1 and H5N1, etc.)
- 100% plant-based active ingredients and 100% biodegradable
- Attractive safety profile. No CLP symbols or warning phrases. No transport restrictions. Non-flammable
- Choose either sensor or manual dispenser
- Dermatologically tested formula: moisturising and gentle to the skin
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Certified effortless maintenance and intuitive refilling in less than 10 seconds
- Reduce time for cleaning staff: Certified effortless refilling * in less than 10 sec **
- Helps secure good hand hygiene: Factory-sealed bottle with a new pump for every refill helps reduce risk of contamination and protect the formulas all the way to the hands.
- Reduce waste: Bottle is collapsible, leading to 70% less waste volume*
S4 – Foam Soap System