Australian made Tork Alcohol Gel Hand Sanitiser, Active Ingredient: Ethanol 80% v/v (denatured alcohol).
Antiseptic hand rub for healthcare environments with moisturiser to condition skin and help protect from dryness.
Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) as AUST R number 390975.
Suitable for Tork S4 Skincare Dispensers which are certified as ‘Easy to use’ by the Swedish Rheumatism Association (SRA).
- Designed for frequent use in healthcare environments
- Complies EN 1500 and EN 13727 efficacy testing
- Complies with WHO Guidelines for Hand Hygiene in Health Care (ISBN 978 92 4 159790 6)
- Hygienic sealed refill and pump design
- Bottle collapses as contents are used
- Refill procedure is quick, easy, and intuitive
- ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE
WARNINGS: Contains 80% alcohol v/s. FLAMMABLE keep away from fire and heat. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. If ingested seek immediate medical attention. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
SKU: HC T420124